Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wonderful Night

My family treated me to a wonderful day today! First we had a delicious breakfast out at Village Inn, I had potato pancakes and cinnamon apples. We went to the mall and we played James Bond laser game. We had to dodge all the laser lights and get to the end of the tunnel. It was sooo cool!
We Went to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner. OMG! It was so good, it was a fitting special dinner for tonight. Everyone had so much fun. The staff danced, we ate yummy crab out of a bucket, and the music and environment was fantastic! I ended this wonderful day in a super comfy hotel room, cuddled up to Anthony. We watched TV and snuggled.

What a wonderful day I had today! I have a wonderful loving family who sure cares about me a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment